32 violinists from all over the world will take part in the IV Yankelevich International Violin Competition, which will be held in Omsk from April 24 to May 1. And only 12 of them will compete for the main prize of the competition - a violin made by the famous Italian master E. Degani.
Recall that the organizing committee of the competition received 93 applications from candidates. Within a week, the selection committee from the musicians of the State Chamber Orchestra "Virtuosos of Moscow", chaired by the People's Artist of the USSR Vladimir Spivakov, assessed the skill of the performers. The result was the names of thirty-two worthy contestants who will gather in Omsk to continue their creative competition in competitive auditions before an authoritative jury.
In the younger group (9-15 years) will take part 20 violinists:
1. Maria Abdykaeva (Alma-Ata, Republic of Kazakhstan)
2. Varvara Agayeva (Zelenodolsk, RF)
3. Amina Akhmetzhanova (Astana, Kazakhstan)
4. Anastasia Ashirova (St. Petersburg, Russia)
5. Wong Pui Ying (Hong Kong, China)
6. Margarita Gladysheva (Barnaul, Russia)
7. Vyacheslav Ermolaev (Novosibirsk, Russia)
8. Anastasia Zhukova (Kaliningrad, Russia)
9. Sofia Kazakova (St. Petersburg, Russia)
10. Sofya Koltakova (Barnaul, Russia)
11. Angelina Lobko (Ussuriisk, Russia)
12. Daria Manza (Krasnoyarsk, Russia)
13. Maria Mereniuk (Vladivostok, Russia)
14. Elizaveta Moiseeva (Samara, Russia)
15. Elizaveta Novikova (Omsk, Russia)
16. Stefania Pospekhina (Moscow, Russia)
17. Sultan Rakhmatullin (Kazan, Russia)
18. Zlata Semenkova (St. Petersburg, Russia)
19. Yuri Semikin (Kazan, Russia)
20. Gleb Shekhtman (Barnaul, Russia).
Small musicians will compete for cash bonuses from 18 thousand to 50 thousand rubles in two rounds of the competition. In the competition program, young participants will demonstrate the performance of sonatas by I. Bach, N. Paganini, G. Veniavsky, J. Donte, P. Rode; cantilena and virtuoso pieces of their choice, as well as concerts for violin accompanied by pianoforte. Young violinists will play an obligatory play - A.Alexandrova "Aria".
Fiddlers of the older age category will compete for the main prize of the competition - the old master violin, which Vladimir Prilov, personally, Honorary President of the contest, chose for the future winner.
Names of the contestants of the senior age category:
1. Fedor Beznosikov (Moscow, Russia)
2. Dmitry Borodin (Omsk, Russia)
3. Wakui Eimi (Tokyo, Japan)
4. Duenas Maria (Spain)
5. Kim Youjin (South Korea)
6. Masha Lakisova (Illinois, USA)
7. Liu Yiming (Guangdong, PRC)
8. David Moncado (Aachen, Germany)
9. Polina Senatulova (Ulyanovsk, Russia)
10. Stepan Starikov (Kazan, Russia)
11. Tomiris Temirgaliyeva (Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan)
12. Yun Tang (Shanghai, China)
The Organizing Committee of the contest thanks all the participants for the work done and is waiting for a meeting with talented musicians, their teachers and real masters of violin art, who made up the jury of the creative contest, in April 2018 in the sunny Siberian Omsk.