Julius-Stern Institute, Berlin University of Arts (Germany) Interlaken Classics Aсademie (Switzerland) Рrivate lessons (Salzburg, Austria)
Teachers: Professor Latica Honda-Rosenberg, People's Artist of Russia, Professor Zakhar Bron, Professor Pierre AmoyalProgram for execution in the 1st round:
Program for execution in the 2nd round:
- J.S. Bach. Prelude, Lur and Gavotte in Rondo form, Minuet I, II from Partita for violin solo No. 3 in E-dur, BWV 1006.
- N. Paganini. Caprice No.2
- W. A. Mozart. Concerto for violin and orchestra No. 3 G-dur, K-216, part Iwith cadence.
Program for execution in the 3d round:
- K. Debussy. Sonata for violin and piano in g-moll L 140
- F. Kreisler. Caprice Viennoisin h-moll, op. 2
- W. Lutosławski. "Subito" for violin and piano (1991)
- C. Saint-Saëns. Etude in the Form of a Waltz
- P. Tchaikovsky. Concerto for violin and orchestra in D-dur, op. 35